A Vehicle body is the base on which you build your racer. Players start with the Clunker, and can purchase new bodies in the garage. Certain bodies may require the player to find blueprints before being available for purchase. Each body comes with a base durability, speed, acceleration, handling, and boost charge stat, as well as a set number of part slots that you can use to augment the vehicle.
Part slots come in 6 types:
- Back - Parts that attach to the back of your vehicle, such as spoilers or flags
- Bumper - Parts that attach to the front of your vehicle such as bumpers or spikes
- Engine - Parts that attach to the top of you vehicle, such as engines
- Battery - Internal parts that effect the vehicle’s boost
- Wheels - Parts that change the vehicles wheels
- Auxiliary - Internal Parts that primarily determine the weapons the vehicle can use